Who We Are
Thank you for considering joining Devoted Homecare Caregiver Connection. We help match caregivers to clients who are looking for independent skilled, experienced caregivers throughout the Inland Empire. Our caregivers work one-on-one with seniors in their homes. Many of our elder clients have medical conditions or are on hospice, and thus we give preference to those with nursing assistant or equivalent backgrounds.
Our Devoted Recruiter can be contacted directly from the link at the bottom of this page, but first please take a moment to read through the information below—there’s a good chance you’ll find your answer there! Please do not call our office to ask about your application.
Why apply with Devoted Homecare Caregiver Connection?
• Earnings: Our caregivers earn higher-end compensation–as determined between client and caregiver–generally ranging from $18-$25+ per hour or $350-450+ per 24-hour shift, paid directly to you by the client
• Time and effort: we help to locate potential clients for you
• Autonomy: all aspects of your work, including compensation, are determined between you and your client
• Flexible hours: 2-hour to 24-hour shifts available
What are we looking for in a new caregiver?
• completed nursing assistant training or have a verifiable caregiver background with an emphasis on bedside care
• or have 3 years of private-duty professional “medical” caregiving to seniors in home or assisted living environments; this may not include informal care of family members, and must be more than companion level care.
….and can say “YES” to the following:
• I have recent work-related references for care giving within the last 5 years
• I am available at least 3 shifts per week, including a Saturday or Sunday each month, at the time of applying
• I am confident about passing a national criminal background check, driving record, references and drug test
• I am willing to purchase liability insurance ($70 per year), which will be transferable to my other private jobs
• I am willing to take ongoing education (3-6 hours annually) at my own expense
• I am willing to maintain a strict non-smoking environment
• I have my own car, cell phone and e-mail
• I understand that Devoted Homecare Caregiver Connection does not provide worker’s compensation or benefits
• I plan on being active with the Devoted Homecare Caregiver Connection registry for at least a year, but understand that this does not restrict me from seeking other work
• I understand that Devoted Homecare Caregiver Connection will make every effort to generate referrals for me, but cannot guarantee work
If you choose to apply…
• Applications are reviewed weekly.
• You should receive an auto-reply that your application has been received, if submitted properly.
• Applicants with appropriate experience level and availability can expect a phone call from our recruiter.
• Those who do not currently match our needs will receive an email as to why they were not selected at this time.